Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Words With Friends

Lately I have been playing a game that I never thought I would enjoy playing. The game is "Words With Friends." It's basically scrabble. It's odd that I've been enjoying this, because I absolutely hated playing scrabble for as long as I can remember. I mean absolutely despised it. It wasn't just scrabble though, it was all word games. However my recent love for this scrabble type game has made me realize why I hated these games. It was the competition. My mother. As much as I hate to admit it, the woman is good with words. Not only is she good with words, but her vocabulary is exponentially larger than mine. And obviously I have a good vocabulary because I just used the word exponentially. So you can only imagine how large hers is! However, since I'm allowed to play Words With Friends with complete strangers, I absolutely love this game! I'm glad I'm finally enjoying it, and I'm glad that it's because I don't have to play with my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment