Monday, January 3, 2011

The First Post

The first post, it seems oddly important. Like my entire blogging career rests upon this first blog. However this isn't actually my first post. You see I used to have a blog. However I got tired of writing so I decided to let it die. I regret that decision now, because I had several great stories written on it, and I have now forgotten important details about most of those stories.
Anyway! (I know that you're not supposed to say anyway while writing, I just did it to make the grammar nazi's in my family cringe.) I was inspired to start a new blog by my friend Micah. She started one last night, and it made me remember how much fun I used to have telling what actually happened in my mothers blog, or proving to my sister that Superman is cooler than Batman (I feel like this argument will be reborn once she reads this.)
Now since this is the first post on this blog, I shall tell you a little about myself.
I'm a home-schooler, well sort of. I have been a home-schooler my entire life, until this year. I go to public school now, and I'm halfway through my senior year (my year so far at public school will have to be several posts long, so you'll just have to wait for those great stories.) That's right, my senior year, that means that this year I'm going to become a legal adult, graduate high school, and go to college. I'm very excited about college, because I'm going to college with 3 of my best friends. I'm very very excited about it.
I absolutely love music. I have my headphones in during most parts of the day, this includes my english class. I listen to almost all types of music. This excludes bluegrass and country, but I don't consider that music so my statement is still true.
I also like to read. Not like super nerd reading, but the occasional book is definitely something I enjoy. I read odd books for someone my age, such as 1984, Animal Farm, Fahrenheit 451. I don't know anyone else my age with the same favorite books.
Hopefully you have enjoyed learning a little bit of my personal info. This shall be the first of hopefully many blogs to come. Please continue to read my post, and if you don't like my blog then you should visit it daily just so I get more hits than my mother.

2 comments:

  1. Your sis is right. Batman is cooler than superman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Batman is SOOOO much cooler than Superman.

    Know what else is cool?
    The ability to use commas!

    I "shall" continue to read your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete